Formerly Enchanted Gardens
15 different falls. It’s better to bring your own food with you. We also have a tour guide to bring you on different premises and talk about trees, birds and the surroundings.
- The Turtle River Falls and Gardens is a 15-acre tropical garden conveniently located in the resort town of Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
- The gardens feature 14 cascading waterfalls on the Turtle River which flows through the property, as well as a variety of indigenous and endangered plants.
- The grounds also include an aviary, butterfly house, and reptile enclosure.
- The Turtle River Falls and Gardens is a great place to spend an afternoon exploring the natural beauty of Jamaica. Admission is $15 for adults and $5 for children.
Among the numerous natural attractions, the majestic waterfalls in and around Ocho Rios stand as the crown jewels, captivating visitors with their raw power and serene beauty. Whether you’re a seasoned nature lover or a casual traveler seeking respite, the waterfalls of Ocho Rios offer a rejuvenating experience amidst the heart of nature.
Japanese Koi Pond
- Do you love spending time outdoors surrounded by beautiful scenery?
- Do you appreciate the serenity and tranquility of nature?
- Do you find joy in watching animals interact and coexist in their natural habitat?
Be fascinated by the elegance of our majestic Japanese Koi. Enjoy the beauty of these exotic creatures in the natural surrounding.