Turtle River Falls and Gardens, Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
Experience a tropical fantasy.
Formerly Enchanted Gardens
15 different falls. It’s better to bring your own food with you. We also have a tour guide to bring you on different premises and talk about trees, birds and the surroundings.
- The Turtle River Falls and Gardens is a 15-acre tropical garden conveniently located in the resort town of Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
- The gardens feature 14 cascading waterfalls on the Turtle River which flows through the property, as well as a variety of indigenous and endangered plants.
- The grounds also include an aviary, butterfly house, and reptile enclosure.
- The Turtle River Falls and Gardens is a great place to spend an afternoon exploring the natural beauty of Jamaica. Admission is $15 for adults and $5 for children.
On May 5, 1494, the Spanish navigator Christopher Columbus was lucky to land on the land he had just discovered…
Jamaica is located in the Caribbean region of North America. So, it is North America
Jamaica is a beautiful island in the Caribbean Sea with a long and exciting history and a beautiful flag.
Jamaica is located about 800 miles (1287 km) south of Florida. To get to Jamaica from Florida, you would need…
If you’re looking for a tropical escape, look no further than Central America. This region is home to some of the most beautiful rainforests in the world.
Jamaica is located in the Caribbean Sea, making it vulnerable to tropical storms and hurricanes.
If you’re looking for the best beaches in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve compiled a list of the top ten beaches in this stunning location, so you can find the perfect spot to relax and soak up the sun.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica is known for its warm and sunny weather year round. The average temperature during the day ranges from a low of 75°F (24°C) in winter to a high of 90°F (32°C) in summer.
Japanese Koi Pond
- Do you love spending time outdoors surrounded by beautiful scenery?
- Do you appreciate the serenity and tranquility of nature?
- Do you find joy in watching animals interact and coexist in their natural habitat?
Be fascinated by the elegance of our majestic Japanese Koi. Enjoy the beauty of these exotic creatures in the natural surrounding.